+2 Vocational(Music) Course: The Admission procedure of this course is through online mode only via the web portal i.e. samsodisha.gov.in.
• Fresh 10th Pass Candidate or ITI Pass Candidate or +2 Failed Candidate of any stream (Arts/Science/Commerce) may apply to admission into this course.
BPA Degree Course: The admission procedure of this course is offline mode. The cost of Application Form is Rs.15/- which will be provided at the end of the Institution.
• Admission to BPA 1st Year Courses of Utkal University of Culture shall be on the basis of marks secured by the candidates in the qualifying examination.
• Those candidates who have passed qualifying examination before three academic years prior to the admission year shall not be considered for admission.
• A candidate shall be admitted to particular department/subject, provided he/she has passed the qualifying examination in the subject concerned.
• Applicant having qualification higher than +2, shall not be considered for admission to BPA 1st Year course in any subject. Those applicants who have passed +2 within three years prior to admission year shall have to submit a Bond to this effect.
• In case a candidate has passed +2(Vocational,Music) in a particular subject, but wants to get admitted into BPA 1st Year in a different subject, he/she has to face and aptitude test, subject to availability of seats in the department concerned.
• In case, the number of eligible applicants for a particular department is more than the total number of seats in that department and if, seats in other departments are lying vacant, the said eligible applicants can be accommodated in their preferred departments by inter-departmental adjustable process on merit basis. However, in no case total number of admitted students to BPA 1st Year shall exceed the sanctioned strength.